We pick you up at your hotel (with a pick-up truck) in the morning and head South West of Chiang Mai to Doi Inthanon National Park. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy scenic views along the way.
After the one to one and a half hour drive you start the trek by a 3 hour walk uphill, through the rain forest, to a 2300 meter peak where you can enjoy a refreshing waterfall. Lunch is taken at the view point. You then take a 2 hour walk downhill and drive back to Chiang Mai, tired but with amazing memories.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes (if possible not new ones)
- Small bag pack (for your belongings)
- 1 copy of passport (ID-Card page), for insurance
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun hat, sun screen
- Drinking water
- A little money (like 1000 Baht in small denominations)
- Transportation (pick up truck)
- National park entrance fee
- English speaking guide (with license)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to Guides, Drivers etc..
- Meals not listed in the inclusions
- Optional activities