- Departure 06:30, 08:00, 09;00 or 12:30 – Duration: About 6hrs including transpotation
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- 2 experienced Skyranger in each group
Flight of the Gibbon
If you’ve chosen to enjoy this zipline adventure, we will pick you up from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai for an hour drive towards Mae Kampong. At this small village, you’ll learn all the safety measures and specific instructions of zip-lining so that you are perfectly safe and comfortable during the ride. The adventure starts at the treetop peak station, and will take you through the stunning flora of the forest. The ride consists of a well-maintained system of zip-lines and sky bridges that will comfortably take you through the forest canopy with ease. After the zip-line ride is over, your adventure will continue with a brief trek that takes you to the top of the Mae Kampong waterfall. Once you’ve enjoyed all the village has to offer, we will drive you back to the Chiang Mai hotel.
Enjoy a fun-filled day zip-lining, experiencing a local village, and viewing the breathtaking Mae Kampong waterfall. Relishing a delicious lunch on top of the mountain will simply be an extra treat! This will be a day you’ll never forget, and will add onto the fantastic memories you have of beautiful Chiang Mai.
- 5km of ziplines deep in the Thai rainforest
- The longest 800 meter zipline in Asia
- 33 different platform stations
- 3 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
- Education about wildlife and vegetation along the course
- Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
- Trekking up the 7 wondrous tiers of Mae Kampong Falls
- Thai meal with bottled water included
- Pick up and drop of at your hotel
- Confortable air con van
- Personal expenses
- Tips to Guides, Drivers etc..
- Meals not listed in the inclusions
- Optional activities
- Minimum Height: 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches)
- Maximum Weight: 126kg (276 lbs.)